6 Cannabis Recipes You Can Make With Edible Coconut OilHydrogreen
If you’re looking to get creative with your edibles, cannabis-infused coconut oil is the perfect ingredient. Coconut oil is a staple in many kitchens because it has so many different uses. It’s easy to stock up on at the grocery store, too, and can be found at almost any price point. From there all you need are some delicious ingredients to make these 6 cannabis-laced recipes.
6 Cannabis Recipes You Can Make With Edible Coconut Oil
- Cannabis-Infused Coconut Oil: This recipe is perfect for those who want to make their own cannabis-infused coconut oil. All you need is some high-quality cannabis, a bit of time, and some basic kitchen supplies.
- Coconut Oil Chocolate Bars: These chocolate bars are a delicious way to enjoy the benefits of both coconut oil and cannabis. They’re easy to make and can be stored in the fridge for when you need a quick snack.
- Coconut Oil Cannabis Capsules: These capsules are a great way to get your daily dose of cannabis without having to smoke it. They’re easy to make and can be stored for long periods of time.
- Cannabis-Infused Coconut Oil Tincture: This tincture is a great way to get the benefits of cannabis without having to smoke it. It’s easy to make and can be taken orally or added to food and drinks.
- Coconut Oil Cannabis Salve: This salve is perfect for those who want the benefits of cannabis but don’t want to smoke it. It’s easy to make and can be used topically on the skin.
Brownies are a classic cannabis recipe, and they’re pretty easy to make with edible coconut oil. Start by mixing together your brownie mix according to the package directions. Then, melt some edible coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl or in a saucepan set over low heat. Be careful not to overheat the oil, as this can damage the cannabinoids. Once the oil is melted, stir it into the brownie mix.
Pour the mixture into a baking dish and bake according to the package directions. Let the brownies cool completely before cutting them into squares and enjoy! You can store leftover brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
Cannabis Infused Dairy Spread
Making a cannabis infused dairy spread is a great way to add some extra potency to your meals. Coconut oil is a great choice for this, as it infuses well and has a neutral flavor that won’t interfere with the taste of your food.
To make a cannabis infused dairy spread, simply combine milk, cream, and coconut oil in a saucepan. Heat the mixture gently until it is hot, but not boiling. Then add your desired amount of cannabis extract or flower. Stir well and allow the mixture to simmer for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
Once your infusion is complete, simply strain out the plant matter and store your dairy spread in a jar or container in the fridge. It will keep for up to two weeks. Enjoy it on toast, crackers, or even just by itself!
Almond Rosemary Flatbread and Sauce
This recipe is perfect for those who love the taste of rosemary and almonds. The flatbread is made with almond flour, rosemary, and edible coconut oil. The sauce is made with almond milk, rosemary, and edible coconut oil.
To make the flatbread, combine the almond flour, rosemary, and edible coconut oil in a bowl. Mix well and knead for about 10 minutes. Then, roll out the dough on a floured surface. Cut into desired shape and bake at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes.
To make the sauce, combine the almond milk, rosemary, and edible coconut oil in a pot. Cook over low heat for about 15 minutes. Serve the sauce over the flatbread. Enjoy!
Cannabis Chicken Tenders with Slaw
These chicken tenders are a delicious and easy way to enjoy the benefits of cannabis. The coconut oil infuses the chicken with THC, while the slaw provides a refreshing and crunchy contrast. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce for a complete meal.
-1 pound chicken tenderloins
-1 cup all-purpose flour
-2 tablespoons cannabutter, melted
-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/4 teaspoon paprika
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon black pepper
-1 cup edible coconut oil
-1 batch cannabis slaw (recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, cannabutter, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Dredge chicken in the flour mixture until coated and place on the prepared baking sheet. 5. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through. 6. While chicken is baking, prepare cannabis slaw (recipe below). 7. Serve chicken tenders with cannabis slaw
Play Dough Baked Apples
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. 2. In a medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. 3. Cut in 1/4 cup of cold butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/2 cup of raisins. 4. Press the dough evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. 5. Trim the pastry even with the edge of the pie plate. 6. In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 tablespoon of cornstarch. 7. Add 4 cups of peeled and thinly sliced Granny Smith apples and toss to coat. 8. Spoon the apple mixture into the crust and dot with 1 tablespoon of butter. 9. Bake for 45 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the apples are tender when pierced with a fork 10. Let cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before serving
For the full recipe, please visit: https://www.thespruceeats.com/play-dough-baked-apples-4151007
Cannabis Citrus Curd
This delicious cannabis-infused citrus curd is the perfect topping for any cake or pastry. It’s also great on its own as a sweet snack.
To make the curd, you will need:
-1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
-1/2 cup fresh orange juice
-1/4 cup cannabutter
-1/4 cup coconut oil
-3/4 cup sugar
-1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
-1 teaspoon grated orange zest
In a medium saucepan, combine the lemon juice, orange juice, cannabutter, coconut oil, and sugar. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and citrus zests. Slowly pour this mixture into the saucepan, whisking constantly. Cook over low heat until the mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
Remove from heat and strain through a fine mesh strainer. Store in a jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.